Meet Arkansas State Representative Robin Lundstrum
Representative Robin Lundstrum is serving her second term in the Arkansas House of Representatives. She represents District 87 which includes portions of Benton and Washington County.
During the 91st General Assembly, Rep. Lundstrum serves on the Joint Committee on Energy, the committee for Insurance and Commerce, and the committee for Public Health Welfare and Labor.
“I grew up in Northwest Arkansas. I went to school here, raised my family here and grew my business here. Now I want to serve you in our state’s capitol.”
A little fact you may not know is the Little Rock Division of the FBI honored Robin Lundstrum for her work enhancing law enforcement partnerships in Northwest Arkansas and serving as an advocate for youth programs, she was presented the award at the FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C. by the Director of the FBI.
Robin was selected as one of the top 2 legislators of 2015/2016 of the 90th General Assembly by the Arkansas State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police as Outstanding State Representative and she received the “Power of Courage Award” for outstanding service, untiring dedication and unyielding commitment to Christian Values in legislation from Family Council of Arkansas.
Representative Lundstrum earned a Doctorate in Health Science from the University of Arkansas. She is currently a Property Manager at Cypress Investments LLC.
Representative Lundstrum is a member of the Springdale Rotary, Siloam Springs American Legion Auxiliary, FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association Member, Siloam Springs Chamber, and Springdale Chamber. She is a mother of two and resides in Springdale with her husband, Tom.
Did you know Robin Lundstrum…
- Has been married to Tom since 1986, and is mother to Gracie and David
- Is a local small business owner (Cypress Investments, Inc.) for 25 years
- Served on the Elm Springs City Council for 4 years
- Graduated from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Has a Bachelor of Science & Masters in Education and a Doctorate in Health Sciences
- Is a former assistant professor at John Brown University
- Attends Cross Church
- Serves as an Arkansas Family Council Board Member (part of Focus on the Family)
- Is an active Member of the FBI Citizens Academy
- Serves as Finance Chairman of the Republican Party of Arkansas
- Was a Delegate and Member of Convention Committee on Credentials, Republican National Committee, 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Was elected to the Arkansas House of Representatives and is now serving her second term in the Arkansas General Assembly.
- Member of the Margie L. Hall Scholarship Fund at UA-Fayetteville School of Nursing (1996 – present)
- Arkansas Family Council Board Member (1997 – present)
- Siloam Springs American Legion Auxiliary
- Siloam Springs Chamber of Commerce Member (2013 – Present)
- Springdale Chamber of Commerce Member (2013 – Present)
- Springdale Rotary Member (2013 – Present)
- Ozark Military Museum Member (2000 – present)
- Member of the National Rifle Association (joined in 1998 / Life Member)
- FBI Citizens Academy Member (Community service organization Fall 2013 – present)
- Member Washington County Tea Party (2012 – present)
- Member of the American Mothers Association (2000 – 2006)
- Member of Eagle Forum of Arkansas (1997 – 2006)
- Board Member for Rape Crisis Inc., Fayetteville, AR (1991- 1994)
- Volunteer for Rape Crisis, Inc., Fayetteville, AR (1987- 1993)
- Volunteer for Siloam Springs United Way (1991)
- Volunteer for Call Rape, Inc., Tulsa, OK (1987 – 1988)
- Chair: INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE INSURANCE SUBCOMMITTEE
- Vice-Chair: INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE ENERGY – JOINT PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE PUBLIC HEALTH- HOUSE HEALTH SERVICES SUBCOMMITTEE
- ex officio: INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS SUBCOMMITTEE
- ex officio: INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE UTILITIES SUBCOMMITTEE
- Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce 2017 Business Matters Leadership Award
- Advance Arkansas Institute – Friend of Freedom Award 2017
- Freedom Bill Award at the Calvin Coolidge Awards Ceremony 2017
- Arkansas State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Outstanding State Representative 2016
- Arkansas Municipal League – Distinguished Legislator Award 2017
- Statesman Award Family Council Action Committee 2017
- Family Council “Power of Courage “Award 2015
- The American Conservative Union Award for Conservative Achievement 2015